Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cadiz - final program trip!

I can't believe it. Our last program-sponsored trip. I can't believe it. For those of my friends who are returning directly to the United States when classes end on the 25th of May, this is their last trip, period.

Thinking about this upsets me so I won't write about it write now, but all I can say is boy does time fly.

On top of Tavira Tower, looking out over the old city with J. 

Memorial to the Constitution of 1812, signed in Cadiz.

Such a beautiful city!

View of the Cathedral from the waterfront. It was grey and raining cats and dogs Saturday morning, but shortly after taking these pictures, the sun came out and dried us off.



More of the panoramic view; this time with H. 
I will miss the wonderful friends I've made here.

Crazy tree. Looks like the one Rafiki lives in in the Lion King.


No comments:

Post a Comment